Even if you just learn how to use your robot, you can still complete an FLL Challenge mission.
The Challenges are for all levels and you should never get discouraged. Robots are so much fun. We will provide an example for each lesson.
Even if you just learn how to use your robot, you can still complete an FLL Challenge mission. In four lessons you can learn enough to participate in the Lego League Challenges.
Each season the game has challenges for all levels and rookie teams are encouraged to participate. You should never get discouraged. Don’t forget: robots are so much fun!
- Lesson 1: Learning the basics about the EV3 Brick
- Lesson 2: Moving Forward without Sensors (Dead Reckoning)
- Lesson 3: Follow the Edge of a Black Line
- Lesson 4: Going straight with Gyro
Now that you master your navigation you can expand your knowledge by programming more FLL robotics algorithms or start to study attachments with LDD.
Our lessons are based on the
- Introduction to Programming EV3 Curriculum developed by Carnegie-Mellon Robotics Academy. We included in our movies some parts of the Carnegie Mellon videos. They are free and we encourage you to see them in full at.
- Ev3Lessons ev3lessons.com
- FLL City Shaper Challenge (2019-2020)
- FLL RePlay Challenge (2020-2021)