Welcome to the EV3 Programming (LabView) page!
This is where we will post lessons on EV3 Programming (LabView), how to teach, and materials for prepping a class. These materials are provided free of charge for everyone, though please do not resell them for a profit.
Below is a directory of all lessons currently published:
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Students
- Lesson 2: Moving Forward without Sensors (Dead Reckoning)
- Lesson 3: Follow the Edge of a Black Line
- Lesson 4: Going straight with Gyro
- Lesson 5: Motion Planning Strategies
- Lesson 6: Variables and MyBlocks
- Lesson 7: Parallel Beams, and flipping by moving and lifting
- Lesson 8: Advanced Gyro MyBlocks to go faster and slower straight with gyro
- Lesson 9: Using the Touch Sensor to self-adjust parts or reset their position